Dr. Douglas J. Sprung, MD

Dr. Douglas J. Sprung, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/K/G/XKGM2_w120h160_v3025.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Douglas J. Sprung, MD, Altamonte Springs, FL, Gastroenterology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Gastroenterology • Male • Age 62

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Sprung

Dr. Douglas J. Sprung, MD
Are you Dr. Sprung?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 212 responses
  • 20 reviews
1 5 212

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Orlando, FL |

I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Sprung based on the recommendations of other patients on this website. I had a very similar, excellent experience at my appointment today. Dr. Sprung is kind and patient. He is a good listener and problem-solver. I felt that he was genuinely interested in helping me feel better. I like the game plan we created today to help resolve my issue. I highly recommend Dr. Sprung! Thank you Dr. Sprung! P.S. The office staff was very pleasant and courteous as well!

- in Kissimmee, FL |

Dr Sprung is a very caring doctor. He makes me feel very comfortable and answers all my questions. He saved my life. Thank You.

-Lake Mary, FL |

Dr Sprung was a wonderful, breath of fresh air! He allowed me to ask questions and took time to explain to me my condition. Very unlike my previous Gastro Dr. His office staff was very pleasant and accommodating as well. You got the feeling that everyone actually cared!

- in Winter Park, FL |

My husband and I have both been patients of Dr. Sprung for many years. He is intelligent, explains problems and treatments carefully, is knowledgeable, clear, thorough and kind. When Dr. Sprung was going to do a procedure for me in the hospital, the nurses and aides made a point of telling me how much they respected him as a physician and as a person. My husband and I have great confidence in Dr. Sprung and his judgement. The staff has been helpful and courteous, consistently.

- in Orlando Fl |

Clear advise with warmth and obvious care

- in Orlando, FL |

The staff and the nurses are friendly and courteous. The Doctor was friendly and explained the procedures that he is going to do in plain easy English so I can understand .

- in Casselberry, FL |

I see Dr. Sprung every 6 months and he has a caring staff and he makes you feel that he has your best health as his priority. He is easy to talk to and listens very carefully to all your concerns. I have been going to Dr. Spring for a numbers of years and would highly recommend him to anyone.

- in Apopka, FL |

Dr. Sprung is easy to talk with and compassionate in the care and treatment of his patients. I more than highly recommend him to anyone looking for a gastroenterologist. Staff is always friendly and professional

- in Tavares, FL |

I heard that he would find out the problem I was having. He was very nice, easy to talk to and finding out the the problem. I am so happy that he was recommended. Yea I Love Him.

- in Casselberry, Fl |

Dr. Sprung, has been taking care of me for over 15 years. I have a very complicated medical history & he has great knowledge,as well as a great bedside manner. He diagnosed & treated me when other physicians could not find the problem. I highly recommend him for any gi problems you may have.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Gastroenterology
Dr. Richard Straker, MD
1.97 miles away
Dr. Prafulla Kirtane, MD
0.23 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.