Key things you need to know aboutDr. Koontz:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Koontz's Specialties
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
- Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
- See all 13 procedures
- Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- See all 35 conditions
More About Dr. Koontz's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Tulsa Spine and Specialty Hospital
- 6901 South Olympia Avenue
- Tulsa, OK 74132
- Stillwater Medical Center
- 1323 West 6th Avenue
- Stillwater, OK 74074
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Koontz
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Koontz!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Koontz. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Koontz!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Koontz. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.