Dr. Douglas H. Jones, MD

Dr. Douglas H. Jones, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/6/W/36W3Y_w120h160_v8045.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Douglas H. Jones, MD, Layton, UT, Internal Medicine & Allergy & Immunology

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Male • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Jones

Dr. Douglas H. Jones, MD
Are you Dr. Jones?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.5 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
-North ogden |

Jones prescribed my age 7 son an asthma treatment that was not FDA approved for kids under 12. He had my son come in free of charge to smooth things over.I also brought my age 4 son (payed copay for him) who is extremely allergic to eggs and bananas (which I already knew). He refused to test him for anything but bananas and eggs. ? He said my older sons treatment plan "was within the asthma guidlines". Just got a call from billing asking if they could charge my insurance for the "free" visit.

- in Grand Junction, CO |

My son is in his food allergy treatment program (OIT), because he is anaphylactic to peanuts, as confirmed by a trip to the ER where he almost died and two sets of blood tests. In Dr. Jones' care, my son has become desensitized to peanuts and eats them daily. Oral Immunotherapy works and Dr. Jones' program has worked great for my son. My son loves Dr. Jones. At our last appointment he ran to hug him after not having seen him in two months. Dr. Jones truly cares about his patients.

- in Hooper, UT |

After years of being sick and spending more months on antibiotics then not, I was referred to Dr.Jones. He spent a considerable amount of time discussing my medical history. Once he received the results of the test he had ordered, he scheduled a follow up during which he explained to my spouse and I that I had CVID. He explained the test results and the treatment options. After 6 years of being his patient, I will say Dr.Jones and his staff are the best, highly recommend.

- in Pleasant view Utah, UT |

I totally recommend Dr. Jones.

1 out of 5
-Syracuse, UT |

This Dr. is truly horrific! His staff is rude. The Dr. has zero bedside manner and seems so full of himself it must be beneath him to talk to patients. He is in and out of your room as fast as he can be. I'm pretty sure he diagnosis everyone with a peanut allergy that he sees just to try out his nifty treatment plan-- I think the results are high because half of the people probably didn't have an allergy at all!

3 out of 5
- in Salt Lake City, UT |

The front desk staff can be rude. We specifically asked if my mom could bring my son for an appt. They said yes, but when they got there they refused to see him because I didn't sign some form...even though they didn't tell me I had to. I called and said I was on my way and to just start the appt and they tried to make them leave and reschedule. I stuck to my guns and they finally took verbal consent. On another occasion, they mis-scheduled an appt and I got charged $100 for a missed appt.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.