Dr. Douglas Gottschalk, DO

Dr. Douglas Gottschalk, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/D/9/3D96X_w120h160_v9873.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Douglas Gottschalk, DO, Fort Myers, FL, Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) & Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) • Male • Age 52

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Gottschalk

Dr. Douglas Gottschalk, DO
Are you Dr. Gottschalk?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 22 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 22

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Ft Myers, FL |

Dr. Gottschalk and staff are very compassionate. The doctor takes time to listen and explains to the parents step by step whatever procedure needs to be done. He is very thorough and I highly recommend.

- in Cape Coral, FL |

Out of all my sons specialists Dr. Gottschalk is our favorite. He saved me the stress of having a sleep study done, for hearing, on my son. He got tubes in his ears instead. My son now only goes to get his ears cleaned every few months but he can hear! I am very pleased with the staff and Dr. Gottschalk.

- in Ft Myers, FL |

His staff is amazing. I love his nurse, Laurie. She is always willing to answer any questions I have and never makes me feel rushed. She is available to me 24/7!! What a gem. What other doctor's office has someone like her? NONE! Dr Gottschalk is so good with my kids. They love coming to see Dr G!

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab

Other Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists Near Fort Myers, FL