Dr. Douglas L. Forman, MD

Dr. Douglas L. Forman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/W/8/YW8MW_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Douglas L. Forman, MD, Rockville, MD, Plastic Surgery & Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery & Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male • Age 54

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Forman

Dr. Douglas L. Forman, MD
Are you Dr. Forman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 52 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 52

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in gaithesburg, md |

I would recommend Dr. Forman any day of the week. From my initial consultation thru my follow up visits, his entire team were so thoughtful and attentive. After having nursed 3 babies, my breasts were empty and none of my bras or clothes fit right. He made me the best version of me while still looking totally natural. If you didn't know I'd had surgery, you'd never be able to notice. exactly what i wanted.

-Frederick, MD |

Dr. Forman and the staff at The Plastic Surgery Institute of Washington were so nice, professional, and informative. After being diagnosed with Diastasis Recti and a Hernia, Dr. Forman was able to repair the hernia, muscle separation and tighten the sagging skin under my belly button after I had my 2 children. I never would have dreamed my stomach and core would look and feel this great again. I thank Dr. Forman for everything he did for me and I recommend him a thousand times over!

- in Germantown, MD |

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Forman. He has done my breast reconstruction, including a breast lift on the other side, a lower face and chin lift, vaso-liposuction on my inner knees and thighs, and a lower body lift. He is highly skilled, hugely talented, compassionate, kind, patient, thorough, and honest about what surgery can and cannot achieve. He prepared me well for post-op and recovery. He personally called me at home after every procedure. I HIGHLY recommend him and his staff.

-Rockville, MD |

Excellent surgeon with very good bedside manners.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Plastic Surgery
General Surgery
0.69 miles away
Dr. Roger J. Oldham, MD
1.22 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.