Key things you need to know aboutDr. Mancini:
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Mancini's Specialties
- View 1 specialty and 3 board certifications
- Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
- See all 15 procedures
- Aneurysm and Dissection of Heart
- Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome
- See all 31 conditions
More About Dr. Mancini's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- 622 West 168th Street
- New York, NY 10032
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- 525 East 68th Street
- New York, NY 10065
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Mancini
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Mancini!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Mancini. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Mancini!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Mancini. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.