Key things you need to know aboutDr. Sisto:
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
Dr. Sisto's Offices
- Coastal Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
- Coastal Cardiothoracic & Vascular Associates
- 333 Borthwick Ave Ste 402
- Portsmouth, NH 03801
(603) 421-6158Existing Patient:
- Prepare for Your Appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Sisto's Care Philosophy
Dr. Sisto's Specialties
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- View all 5 Specialties and 2 board certifications
- Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Aortic Repair, Open or Repair of Arterial Aneurysm, Open
- See all 26 procedures
- Aneurysm and Dissection of Heart
- Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome
- See all 22 conditions
More About Dr. Sisto's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 87.4% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Sisto
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Sisto!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Sisto. Please note: Your insights will help other patients make informed decisions. Please note: it may take 1 business day for your survey response to appear.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Sisto. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.