Dr. Donald Wild, MD

Dr. Donald Wild, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Donald Wild, MD, Ypsilanti, MI, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 75

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Wild

Dr. Donald Wild, MD
Are you Dr. Wild?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 11 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 11

More Details

- in Ann Arbor, MI |

I would highly recommend Dr. Wild. His kindness and wisdom can't be beat. His 40+ years of experience able him to make accurate diagnoses. It is so nice to be able see an experienced DR and not a PA/NP. My family and many friends are his patients and all are very happy with their treatment. He is especially caring of children and teenagers. He is always willing to squeeze you into his schedule. You can tell he truly loves practicing medicine. Never retire Dr. Wild!!

-Canton, MI |

The staff responded immediately in helping me get into their office - same day appointment, within the hour, based on our urgent need to see a Doctor. The staff was very caring and very professional! Dr. Wild was so sweet - very calming to my daughter - was able to remove the 2 ingrown toe nails in 1 toe so successfully that she was able to perform in a cheerleading competition the next morning! Dr. Wild is amazing!

- in Westland, MI |

Dr. Wild treated me after switching from another Dr. in the same office who I felt was not addressing my problems accurately, and without proper care for my problem. The care Dr. Wild took on my first visit with him put me at ease, out of pain and I left with a trust that the plan we had made for future treatments would be in my best plan of action.

- in Jackson, MI |

I was initially referred to a Jackson foot specialist who could not see me regarding my foot pain for three weeks. In an attempt to get treated sooner I contacted Dr. Wild's office and was able to get an appt. in two days. He was exceptional at diagnosing and treating my problem. He explained everything as he was considering my course of treatment and his bedside manner was wonderful. Highly recommended.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. David Janda, MD
Dr. David B. Weiss, MD
Dr. Nilesh M. Patel, MD
Orthopedic Spine Surgery
10.7 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.