Dr. Donald W. Whitaker, MD

Dr. Donald W. Whitaker, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Donald W. Whitaker, MD, Fort Walton Beach, FL, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Male • Age 48

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Whitaker

Dr. Donald W. Whitaker, MD
Are you Dr. Whitaker?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 75 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 75

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Navarre |

After being previously seen on base I switched insurances on the recommendation of multiple people and was not disappointed. He remembers patients years later, found out why I was having miscarriages, is very thorough and always listens. He makes me feel totally safe about every concern and explains everything very well.

5 out of 5
- in fort walton beach |

I have been a patient of his for about 5 years. He's a great physician and person. He makes you feel like you are old friends. In the most intimate situations and conversations he makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. He's my only choice for female care!

- in Fort Walton Beach, Florida |

Dr Whitaker, Is the true definition of a doctor. Caring,honest,sincere and really present. He has shown me,my daughters,friends, and neighbors the same professional care.

- in Fort Walton Beach, FL |

Extremely helpful Doctor. Listens and takes notes and makes sure that he has everything you are experiencing entered in his laptop. He takes the time to listen, I love that, I hate to be rushed, especially since I've gotten older. Awesome personality, and makes you feel comfortable as possible during exams, vaginal ultrasounds, & various procedures. He goes over everything with you, and makes sure you understand. He knows his stuff. I have been seeing him since 2003. So far, GREAT.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.