Dr. Donald J. Beasley, MD

Dr. Donald J. Beasley, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/K/G/XKGSX_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Donald J. Beasley, MD, Nampa, ID, Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Male • Age 56

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Beasley

Dr. Donald J. Beasley, MD
Are you Dr. Beasley?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.7
  • 61 responses
  • 17 reviews
1 5 61

3.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Boise, ID |

Excellent service! Really listened to our concerns. I had a horrible experience with St. Luke's pediatric ENTs. I wish I had come here originally. Shayna his MA was wonderful getting my child to feel comfortable.

- in Boise, ID |

We had a great experience with Dr Beasley. He listened to our concerns with our 9 month old and his recurrent ear infections. He treated all of our questions with interest and respect. We had complete confidence in Dr. Beasley because he was knowledgeable and took his time explaining our baby's condition. When we chose to have tubes put in his ears, Dr. Beasley helped us schedule it fast, knowing our baby was in pain. Great experience!!

- in Boise, ID |

Finally, after years of sinus misery, I can breathe! Dr. Beasley is an excellent surgeon and solved my somewhat complicated issue. Dr. Beasley you're the best!!

- in Boise |

Very very pleased. I think he did a great job. Answered all of mine and my wife's questions both before and after surgery. Took his time, never seemed to rush in and out of the room. Would highly recommend him.

- in Boise,ID |

Dr. Beasley is the most impressive doctor I have ever met. He is extremely intelligent as well as compassionate. I have already recommended him to my family members.. I had an A+ experience in every aspect.

5 out of 5

Very professional, informative, wonderful Doctor and staff!

5 out of 5

I lived the past 25 years with nasal blockage and sinus infections. I had seen many doctors. Dr. Beasley operated on my sinuses and now I have a new lease on life with more energy and no infections. He made me very comfortable and explained the entire process. I would recommend him to anybody!

5 out of 5

Very informative, professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Great doctor.

- in Boise, ID |

The staff was sharp an engaged, Dr Beasley really seemed interested in my issue.

4 out of 5
-Ypsilanti, MI |

He was very nice.

Page of 2
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.

Other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists Near Nampa, ID