Dr. Holshuh's Background
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Dermatology - Board Certified
Procedures Dr. Holshuh Performs
Dr. Holshuh doesn't have any procedures listed. If you're Dr. Holshuh and would like to add procedures, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Conditions Dr. Holshuh Treats
Dr. Holshuh doesn't have any conditions listed. If you're Dr. Holshuh and would like to add conditions, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Background Check for Dr. Holshuh
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.
- Professional Misconduct (5/8/2013)
- Action Taken: Revocation
- Allegation of Complaint: Please reference the following Document
- Documentation: Download here (PDF)
- State: New Hampshire
- Professional Misconduct (11/2/2011)
- Action Taken: Suspension
- Allegation of Complaint:
Dr. Don A. Holshuh; License # 6016
Nature of Compliant:
The New Hampshire Board of Medicine found that among other things that the physician engaged in professional misconduct: by purchasing controlled medication for the physician's personal use; by failing to maintain his sobriety; by neglecting to address his mental and physical health; by returning to his practice after consuming alcohol; and by failing to care for his patients due to his consumption of alcohol.
Action Taken-Final Order
- The physician has been issued a reprimand by the Board.
- The Board has suspended the physician's license for at least one additional year from the date of the Board's Final Order.
- The physician is required to participate in a residential treatment program .
- The physician shall engage in a seven-year contract for monitoring by NHPHP.
- The physician shall undergo a psychiatric evaluation
Nature of Complaint:
The New Hampshire Board of Medicine has received information indicating that the continued practice of medicine by the physician presently poses an imminent threat to life, safety, and/or health.
Action Taken-Order of Emergency Suspension & Notice of Hearing
The New Hampshire Board of Medicine has temporarily suspended the physician's license to practice medicine pending a hearing that is scheduled for 04-15-2011.
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Holshuh & Staff