Dr. Dina Burke, MD

Dr. Dina Burke, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Dina Burke, MD, Las Vegas, NV, Internal Medicine

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Female • Age 54

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Burke

Dr. Dina Burke, MD
Are you Dr. Burke?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.5
  • 17 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 17

2.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Las Vegas, NV |

I saw her a few times and she was OK. Gave me a hard time for not seeing her in two years. Well, it takes MONTHS to get in and when I tried to book far out, was told they don't book THAT far out so had to go to other doctors. Collectively, her staff is average and there are several nurses, etc. who are NOT friendly, patient or caring. The NP is average. Now, you have to pay $1600 a year just for the CHANCE to see her and they're bugging me to sign up. She's NOT worth that commitment. DNR.

5 out of 5
- in LAS VEGAS |

Dr. Burke has been my Dr. for over 13 years. She is very caring and attentive. She makes an effort to always go the extra mile when you aren't feeling well to find out what is wrong. She is very thorough and truly cares about her patients.

- in Pioche, NV |

I only went to her twice. The first visit she was very attentive, and seem to want help me. However the second and very last visit, was the real uninterested doctor. The tests ordered took a month, and the x-rays were taken in her building. She yelled at her assist and use, unprofessional "words". I've heard curse words before, but NEVER with my doctor in a professional environment. She insulted me, I asked about my knees swelling, she said "you don't have 32 year old knees, you know".

1 out of 5

It would have been helpful if I had been given some advance notice that she was changing to a concierge practice but I got none, despite the fact she has been my primary care physician for more than 15 years. One week I got a letter in the mail stating I must pay an annual fee of $1600 in order to remain her patient, the next week she refused to refill one of my prescriptions. I feel abandoned by her and feel this is unprofessional.

- in Las Vegas, NV |

I started going to her in 2013 she was a great doctor very attentive, however over the years things have gone down hill. Her staff is rude, I needed medication filled was told that she would not fill it until I had made an appt as it had almost been a year (understandable). Her first available appointment was almost a month away I took appointment asked if she would refill prescription in mean time and was told no to call everyday to see if they had cancellation. WILL NOT BE GOING BACK!!!

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.