Dr. Dhiresh R. Jeyarajah, MD

Dr. Dhiresh R. Jeyarajah, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/F/D/3FD7K_w120h160_v11235.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Dhiresh R. Jeyarajah, MD, Dallas, TX, General Surgery & Surgery & Oncology

Specializes in General Surgery • Male • Age 51

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Jeyarajah

Dr. Dhiresh R. Jeyarajah, MD
Are you Dr. Jeyarajah?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 35 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 35

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Abilene tx |

I am a high risk surgery patient. When my dr called Dr Jeyarajah and told him my case he told him . Send her to me I will take care . He was nothing but nice . He checked every test and. Made sure it was the right thing to do. The day of my surgery he prayed over me before I went in . To me he was God sent .

- in Waco Tx |

I have never had a more positive experience with a clinician. Dr Jeyarah is extraordinary. He took a personal approach w us and always makes us feel important and that he is doing everything possible to keep my husband alive. After more than two years w him he is still amazing. He never gives up, is always readily receptive to my questions and inquiries. He will respond to my many emails within minutes all the time. Even when he is on vacation. Can't say enough about him. We love you.

- in Midland, Texas |

He is an angel sent from God and there is no other doctor on this earth that could even come close to him!!!! His hands are blessed by God and we truly believe that God uses Dr. Jeyarajah for his purpose and that is to heal the broken, sick and wounded not only physically but spiritually as well. We thank our Lord for sending us to Dallas and to Dr. Jeyarajah!!!!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• General Surgery
Dr. John T. Preskitt, MD
3.33 miles away
Dr. Narinder K. Monga, MD
Same location as Dr. Jeyarajah
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.