Dr. Desmond E. Smith, MD

Dr. Desmond E. Smith, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/3/D/23DLJ_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Desmond E. Smith, MD, Greenville, SC, Cardiology & Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism & Geriatric Medicine & Nephrology & Occupational Medicine & Preventive Medicine & Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging & Diagnostic Radiology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Cardiology • Male • Age 64

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Smith

Dr. Desmond E. Smith, MD
Are you Dr. Smith?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 20 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 20

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Greenville, SC |

I have been a patient of Dr. Smith for over 12 years and have received excellent care. The staff is very friendly and courteous. Dr. smith has a vast medical knowledge of most internal medicine conditions and takes the time to educate me on my conditions along with recent published studies. He shows compassion and encouragement along with his diagnosis. Dr. Smith admits when problems are beyond his expertise, but ensures that I am referred to a competent specialist.

- in Greenville, SC |

Dr Smith does an impeccable job in managing my high blood pressure. His knowledge and keen insight has help me maintain steady numbers. He goes well above and beyond with his customer service and I wouldn't see any other Doctor

-Greenville, SC |

Dr Smith provided prompt personal Care, and dealt with me as an indiviual

- in Clemson, SC |

Amazing doctors, can't see myself going anywhere else

- in Hampton, VA |

My medical appointment with Dr. Smith was conducted in a highly professional manner. He was courteous, showed compassion by taking extra time to focus in on my concerns. He is confident, well versed about medicine and gave explanations in terms that I could understand. His staff was warm made me welcome and provided me with the necessary information I need for a follow up appointment. Overall, I left his feeling that I received excellent care.

5 out of 5
- in greenville, south carolina |

Pleasant, caring and thoughtful. I've never been to an office that showed as much personal concern and efficiency in providing me and my mother with care. Doctor Smith assisted us with securing home health services and medication assistance for medications we could not afford. He is humble and knowledgeable.

- in Clemson, SC |

Doctor Smith provided excellent care for my family and myself. He easily made sure i was getting the correct prescriptions and took care of me when needed. I would highly recommend this doctor.

- in Greenville, SC |

Remonia Ashmore, RN, MSN a patient for many years, former employee. Cares for 6 members of my family. He is innovative in his service delivery always working towards improving the health outcomes of his patients and the community. He is conscientious, committed, caring and professional to his patients and their families. He educates his patients using evidenced based research. He utilizes high tech equipment and his staff and his office is impeccable. I thank God for his presence and care.

1 out of 5
- in Chico, CA |

The man is arrogant, self important, rude to his staff and to his patients. He spent most of my appointment trying to get his computers to work and yelling at his staff. Though I was there for overwork stress-related issues, he gave me his letterhead, business card, and old brochures which had numerous typos. My next appointment, in front of all his staff, he berated me as being too critical and cancelled my appointment because I pointed out his phone number on his invoices. Not stable.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Cardiology
Dr. Steven D. Johnson, MD
Dr. Barbara A. Moran-Faile, MD
Dr. Richard N. Vest III, MD
3.21 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.