Dr. Hall's Background
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Procedures Dr. Hall Performs
Dr. Hall doesn't have any procedures listed. If you're Dr. Hall and would like to add procedures, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Conditions Dr. Hall Treats
Dr. Hall doesn't have any conditions listed. If you're Dr. Hall and would like to add conditions, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Background Check for Dr. Hall
- No malpractice history found for New Jersey.
- Substance Abuse (2/28/2007)
- Action Taken: Surrender
- Allegation of Complaint:
Dr Dennis B. Hall; License # 25MA05282500
Nature of Complaint:
The Physician has a history of alcohol abuse and relapsed in November 2006.
The Board has accepted the Physician's Voluntary Surrender of the license to practice medicine in the State of New Jersey, retroactive to November 27, 2006.
July 19, 2007-License Reinstated
The Board has reinstated the Physician's license, subject to the following:
- The Physician shall maintain sobriety.
- The Physician shall attend AA meetings.
- The Physician shall continue in therapy.
- The Physician shall participate in weekly aftercare.
- The Physician shall be subject to random screening.
- The Physician shall practice medicine no more than 40 hours per week.
- State: New Jersey
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Hall & Staff