Dr. Denise M. Elser, MD

Dr. Denise M. Elser, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/Y/3/YY3TJ_w120h160_v7177.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Denise M. Elser, MD, Oak Lawn, IL, Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery & Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery • Female • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Elser

Dr. Denise M. Elser, MD
Are you Dr. Elser?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1
  • 20 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 20

4.1 out of 5

More Details

- in Chicago, IL |

Dr Elser performed a hysterectomy back in 2012. I was always able to reach her afterward and the staff was always warm and welcoming! Highly recommended!

- in Alsip, IL |

I have been suffering w/Urinary incontinence & Prolapse for years. Ihad surgery before but it didn't work. I appreciated that Dr. Elser sat with me after the exam. We looked at pictures to helped me understand what was going on & what my options were. She explained the non-surgical &different surgical choices & then told me what one she recommended. I did not feel rushed. I felt at ease. Although, I am nervous to have surgery again. I am sure I picked the best surgeon. Front desk & nurses great.

- in Orland Park, IL |

I called Dr Elser after a terrible experience with another physician. The 1st physician performed 3 procedures within 6 weeks, leaving me in constant pain, spotting and leaking urine. Dr Elser was compassionate as I explained my situation. She was professional and never judged or spoke ill of the 1st doctor. I consider myself 90% improved since Dr Elser repaired the damage done by the 1st dr's work.

- in Downers Grove Il |

She is a very compassionate Doctor and cares for her patients well being. I have seen her on several occasions for my bladder incontinence as well as my kidney stones. I would highly recommend her.

- in Chicago, IL |

Dr. Elser is very easy to talk to and makes me feel at ease when answering questions I may have. She encourages her patients to take control of their health by empowering them with knowledge.

- in Chicago,Il 60655 |

She is so compassionate

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Urogynecology & Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
Urogynecology
23.32 miles away
Dr. Kimberly S. Kenton, MD
14.16 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.