Dr. Delorean Q. Griffin, MD

Dr. Delorean Q. Griffin, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/G/H/3GHN5_w120h160_v16907.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Delorean Q. Griffin, MD, Livonia, MI, Plastic Surgery & Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery & Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

Specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Griffin

Dr. Delorean Q. Griffin, MD
Are you Dr. Griffin?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 9 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 9

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Livonia, MI |

Dr. Griffin was awesome. He removed a cyst from my scalp without leaving a gaping bald spot. He explained every step of the process and answered all my questions in a way that I fully understood. The office staff was warm and welcoming, and made it feel less stressful.

-Livonia, MI |

I had a small procedure done with Dr. Griffin in the office. Dr. Griffin thoroughly explained the procedure and answered all of my questions. He made me very comfortable and I am happy with my results. The staff was also very friendly and took care of all of my needs. Dr. Griffin is a highly skilled surgeon and I would definitely recommend him to others.

- in Southfield, MI |

Dr. Griffin has awesome bedside manners, he's knowledgable, an cares for his patience. January 2016 Dr. Griffin preformed 2 successful procedures on me, with little down time. Dr. Griffin was patient and remembered each detail I was displeased with, and executed with perfection. The staff was also professional, short wait time in the lobby and waiting room as well.

- in Detroit Michigan |

Easy appointment. Great availability. Good follow up. Will have my second surgery with Doctor also.

- in Detroit, MI |

We have two kids and my wife was dissatisfied with her post-baby body. We're not familiar with surgery and my wife was skeptical to undergo any type of plastic surgery. However, after countless hours of diet and exercise things wasn't returning to normal as expected. Also the c-section my wife received after our last child was botched as well. Dr. Griffin was patient and very nice. He performed a tummy tuck, liposuction, and breast lift and boy our we satisfied! Thanks for the mommy makeover!

3 out of 5
-Norristown, PA |

I like him as doctor he just seems unsure of himself at times. Also sometimes he don't explain things that I feel need to be explained. But overall in a few years Griffin is going to be an incredible doctor.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Richard Hainer, MD
23.07 miles away
Dr. Raymond Hajjar Jr., DO
10.39 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.