Dr. Debra Fromer, MD

Dr. Debra Fromer, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/P/P/YPPFS_w120h160_v5989.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Debra Fromer, MD, Hackensack, NJ, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Female • Age 44

360 Essex St Ste 403
Hackensack, NJ 07601
OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Fromer

Dr. Debra Fromer, MD
Are you Dr. Fromer?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.1 out of 5

More Details

4 out of 5
- in Hackensack, NJ |

I have been a patient of Dr. Fromer's for well over a decade now and she is an outstanding physician. However, I recently encountered a health issue that req. me to call & make an emergency appt that placed me on a endless hold time when you hit opt#2 to speak with an RN. The back and forth phone calls today took a total of 65 minutes which is simply outrageous, but how I was treated on the phone by her staff and how the phone mysteriously disconnected is unprofessional. Lack of compassion...

2 out of 5

What I thought was a great experience turned out was maybe not so great...doctor recommended I provide a urine sample, and would hear back once results were in. After 2 weeks of not hearing I contacted the office only to be told there was no record of any sample being sent out! Really! What happened to the sample I gave. No apology from the nurse who returned my call. All she said was that they would send me another perscription in the mail and I could go to a lab by me. totally annoyed!

1 out of 5
-Hackensack, NJ |

Waited a long time to see her for a few minutes. Pushed some extra tests on me and told me my insurance covers them (but not!) One test was preformed by her which the camera wasn't working. The other one was done elsewhere but she/her office never contacted me for results. When I called the office, no one answers. I left messages and no one called back. I also wanted them to fax my test results to my general practitioner but they never fax them! I will never use this office again!

5 out of 5
- in Waldwick, NJ |

Dr. Fromer was extraordinarily professional and assessed my problem immediately. She took the time to explain the course of action, and I loved Dr. Fromer's confidence regarding her plan. I was at ease from the moment Dr. Fromer walked into the room.

1 out of 5
- in Fair Lawn, NJ |

This doctor is very rude. She is impatient and gave me the feeling that all I did was bothering her.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.