Dr. Deborah W. Sundlof, DO

Dr. Deborah W. Sundlof, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/J/7/2J7XQ_w120h160_v3752.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Deborah W. Sundlof, DO, Bethlehem, PA, Cardiology

Specializes in Cardiology • Female • Age 49

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Sundlof

Dr. Deborah W. Sundlof, DO
Are you Dr. Sundlof?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 10 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 10

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Slatington, PA |

Dr Sundlof......is my favorite and the best cardiologist I ever had if you are looking for a caring doctor that listens and works with her staff to make you comfortable and secure in your care she is the one....don't hesitate. Make you appointment now because most of the time the lady is booked... go there I think you will get great care!

- in Mechanicsville, VA |

Dr. Sundlof was my 4th cardiologist. She is willing to work with you. She actually takes the times to talk TO you not at you. I have moved away but was very happy for 6 years I was a patient of Dr. Sundlof's.

- in Easton, PA |

DR. SUNDLOF IS WONDERFUL, GREAT BED SIDE MANNER, SHE IS A PLEASURE TO VISIT. SHE PRACTICES MEDICINE THE WAY I WANT TO BE TREATED. THERE SHOULD BE MORE DOCTORS LIKE HER. I AM THE LUCKY ONE TO HAVE FOUND HER.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.