Dr. Pan's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery, 2007
Procedures Dr. Pan Performs
Dr. Pan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Pan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
Conditions Dr. Pan Treats
Dr. Pan does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Pan and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. Pan
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Connecticut.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
- Disciplinary action in another state (6/23/2010)
- Action Taken: Fine
Allegation of Complaint:
Dr. Deborah Pan; License # 233852
Nature of Complaint:
The physician has been the subject of disciplinary action in another state.
The physician entered into a Consent Order on 05-19-2009 with the Connecticut Medical Examining Board and required the physician to a pay a civil penalty in the amount of $1,000.00. The action was based on the physician delegated to licensed practical nurses in her employ the operation of a laser device and concomitant assessments and treatments and required the nurses to perform work outside the scope of their practice.
Action Taken-Consent Order
The physician has entered into a Consent Agreement with the New York State Board for Professional Medical Conduct subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The physician has been issued a Censure and Reprimand by the board.
- The physician shall pay a Fine in the amount of $1,000.00 within thirty days.
- The physician shall comply with the Connecticut Medical Examining Board 05-19-2009 Consent Order.
September 8, 2010
The physician has completed the terms of the order.
- State: New York
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Pan & Staff