Dr. Dean D. Lin, MD

Dr. Dean D. Lin, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/L/N/XLNJ9_w120h160_v7552.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Dean D. Lin, MD, Fort Myers, FL, Neurosurgery

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 43

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Lin

Dr. Dean D. Lin, MD
Are you Dr. Lin?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 21 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 21

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Fort Myers, FL |

DR. Lin did back Surgery on me in 2015. Dr. Lin is a very Educated man. He talks to you and the family that you understand what the procedure is and how long a stay in the Hospital will be, plus how long the recuperation will be. Dr. Lin has a very nice personality and treats you with respect and will answer all your questions and does not rush you, he makes sure that you have all your questions answered. I would recommend Dr. Lin to al family and friends.

1 out of 5
- in Cape Coral, FL |

Eight days of trying to get an appointment with Dr. Lin is the only reason we are going to another doctor. We will never know if he is a good doctor or not, even though our doctor recommended him and he was disappointed that we never received any phone calls back for an appointment. So on to another doctor who we hope cares!!!

- in Fort Myers, FL |

Dr. Lin worked with me for several months before I opted for spinal fusion surgery. He is not one to recommend surgery until all options are considered. The surgery went very well and I only required 10 days of rehab versus 2-3 weeks. He gave me the ability to enjoy life again. I highly recommend this very patient, understanding, and skilled neurosurgeon.

- in Fort Myers |

Kind, professional, courteous, takes time to answer questions, make you feel at ease . Had medical records on hand and reviewed prior to seeing me.

- in Cape Coral, FL |

Dr. Lin very up front, makes you feel comfortable before surgery and after.

- in Ft Myers, FL |

Dr. Lin was an excellent surgeon. He recommended every therapy possible before I decided to move forward with surgery. His staff and him were extremely helpful through my recovery. I would highly recommend him. I am having my mom come from Michigan for Knee surgery to use him. I trust him and his staff and they are highly recommended by others I have spoken with.

- in Fort Myers, FL |

Amazing, from the office staff to Dr.Lin himself. Professional, understanding, and skilled. My back issue almost feels like just a distant memory now!

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.