Dr. Collette's Experience
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology
- Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
- Atherosclerosis of Aorta
- Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
- Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Chronic Venous Embolism Thrombosis
- Median Arcuate Ligament Syndrome (MALS)
- Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
- Venous Compression
- Venous Insufficiency
Background Check for Dr. Collette
- No malpractice history found for Illinois.
- Other (3/21/2012)
- Action Taken: Reprimand
Collette, Dean Ross MD License # 036106391
Nature of Complaint
The physician possibly failed to diagnose an aneurysm.
The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Division of Professional Regulation has issued a Reprimand on the physician’s Illinois physician and surgeon license.
- State: Illinois
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Collette & Staff