Key things you need to know aboutDr. Kershner:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Kershner's Specialties
- View 1 specialty and 2 board certifications
- Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
- See all 11 procedures
- Aneurysm and Dissection of Heart
- Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome
- See all 32 conditions
More About Dr. Kershner's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Medstar Union Memorial Hospital
- 201 East University Parkway
- Baltimore, MD 21218
- Medstar Franklin Square Medical Center
- 9000 Franklin Square Drive
- Baltimore, MD 21237
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kershner
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Kershner!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Kershner. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Kershner!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Kershner. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.