Dr. David M. Whiteman, MD

Dr. David M. Whiteman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/Q/Q/YQQTW_w120h160_v9881.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. David M. Whiteman, MD, Duluth, GA, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male • Age 54

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Whiteman

Dr. David M. Whiteman, MD
Are you Dr. Whiteman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 35 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 35

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Dacula, GA |

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Whiteman. He listened to me! He heard my issues & my expectations. He took time to answer my questions. He guided me throughout he process, he calmed me when I was anxious and he did a fabulous job with the surgery. His office staff are professional, friendly & courteous. They run appointments on schedule. They return calls on the same day & generally very quickly. The outpatient surgical center was the best I have experienced. I definitely recommend him.

- in Lawrenceville |

Dr. Whiteman did my tummy tuck and even a week after surgery I am pleased with my results. Dr. Whiteman takes time with his patients, answering questions and addressing any concerns. I look forward to my final results.

-Duluth, GA |

I have been a patient of Dr. Whiteman for more than 8 years. He's performed face and breast surgery on me as well as treated me with Botox and facial fillers.

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Randal Rudderman, MD
Randal H. Rudderman MD. Inc.
Plastic Surgery Specialist
7.43 miles away
Call (678) 956-7092 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.