Dr. David M. Whiteman, MD

Dr. David M. Whiteman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/Q/Q/YQQTW_w120h160_v9881.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. David M. Whiteman, MD, Duluth, GA, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male • Age 54

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Whiteman

Dr. David M. Whiteman, MD
Are you Dr. Whiteman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 35 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 35

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Dacula, GA |

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Whiteman. He listened to me! He heard my issues & my expectations. He took time to answer my questions. He guided me throughout he process, he calmed me when I was anxious and he did a fabulous job with the surgery. His office staff are professional, friendly & courteous. They run appointments on schedule. They return calls on the same day & generally very quickly. The outpatient surgical center was the best I have experienced. I definitely recommend him.

- in Lawrenceville |

Dr. Whiteman did my tummy tuck and even a week after surgery I am pleased with my results. Dr. Whiteman takes time with his patients, answering questions and addressing any concerns. I look forward to my final results.

-Duluth, GA |

I have been a patient of Dr. Whiteman for more than 8 years. He's performed face and breast surgery on me as well as treated me with Botox and facial fillers.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Plastic Surgery
Dr. Kimberly A. Singh, MD
19.87 miles away
Dr. Robert A. Colgrove Jr., MD
19.15 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.