Dr. David K. Tom, MD

Dr. David K. Tom, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/G/7/2G7M7_w120h160_v6135.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. David K. Tom, MD, Gilbert, AZ, Pain Medicine

Specializes in Pain Medicine • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Tom

Dr. David K. Tom, MD
Are you Dr. Tom?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 106 responses
  • 28 reviews
1 5 106

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Gilbert, AZ |

Dr. Tom is an physician that is easy to talk to. Is intelligent and educated in all aspects of pain treatment and keeps up to date with all pain advances. He explains proceedures so that you know the what and why's of your treatment. I have complete confidence in him. I already have recommended him.

- in Davison, Michigan |

Dr. Tom was recommended to me by a friend, who is a patient of Dr. Tom. I have received outstanding results since I have been a patient of Dr. Tom. His process of identifying the problem with my back and then defining a course of treatment was right on target.

- in Mesa, AZ |

He and his staff were very nice and easy to work with. Making appts., checking in, and working with Dr. Tom was very easy.

- in mesa az |

Dr tom is a great doctor and would recommend him to everyone.

- in Mesa, AZ |

Dr. Tom was highly recommended by my PCP. I am elated that I made the choice to visit his office because after only two well placed shots I was back hiking and enjoying the outdoors. Prior to my visits to his office I walked hunched over for thirty plus days. For future back care I will happily return to Dr. Tom's office.

- in Minnesota City, MN |

Definitely would recommend Dr Tom to friends and family.

-New York, NY |

Dr Tom is well experienced doctor. I walked into his clinic with great pain at my first visit and walked out at last with little or no pain. I wish many more doctors were like him, questioning all questions and be very sincere with what to expect in course of the treatment.

- in New York, NY |

Dr Tom is a great doctor. A little work needed on phone system. But great overall!

1 out of 5
- in Gilbert, AZ |

Is extremely nervous and does not understand the current prescribing guidelines for pain patient. His office staff is extremely rude and has the vocabulary of a second grade student who is chewing on four pieces of chewing gum. They can hardly contain their disdain at having to deal with someone who is on narcotics therapy for chronic pain. I would not go here if my life depended on it again.

- in Chandler, AZ |

He is great when I ask questions and takes the time to answer all the questions that I have.

Page of 3
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.