Dr. David A. Sugar, MD

Dr. David A. Sugar, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/F/L/3FL7S_w120h160_v13180.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. David A. Sugar, MD, Sarasota, FL, Orthopedic Surgery & Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery & General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in Adult Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 51

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Sugar

Dr. David A. Sugar, MD
Are you Dr. Sugar?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 34 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 34

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Sarasota, FL |

I went to Dr Sugar for my hand with was giving me trouble after cutting it extremely bad. Dr Sugar is an incredible Dr and has on of the best attitudes and excitement Ive ever seen form a Dr. You can tell he truly loves what he does. He took great care of me and I only had to wait like 10 minutes to see him. I think my favorite part of the whole experience was the staff in general. They were all very helpful and happy to be there. Everyone in the waiting room was well taken care off.

- in Venice, FL |

I went to see Dr Sugar for knee pain. I was nervous about the pain ending my running season. Dr Sugar performed a thorough exam, followed up with x-ray and MRI. My options were discussed and a plan developed. I would, and have strongly recommended Dr Sugar to my family, friends and neighbors.

- in Sarasota, FL |

Dr Sugar performed successful shoulder surgery on me. His staff was excellent. Of particular note concerning Dr Sugar was during the pre-operation office visit, where he very thoroughly and patiently explained the shoulder problem, what would specifically happen during surgery, and the process by which I could make a full recovery. The surgery resulted in a complete return to pain free function in the shoulder. I highly recommend Dr Sugar.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab