Dr. David I. Silbert, MD

Dr. David I. Silbert, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/Q/X/XQXCS_w120h160_v15144.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. David I. Silbert, MD, Lancaster, PA, Ophthalmology & Plastic Surgery & Pediatric Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 53

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Silbert

Dr. David I. Silbert, MD
DR. SILBERT RESPONDS - (Dr. Silbert, edit your response)

I recently opened a new practice, Conestoga Eye. Opening this practice is a reflection of what my patients were asking for - shorter wait times and better customer service.

At Conestoga Eye, it is our mission to provide unparalleled eye care for adults and children in a caring environment. Conestoga Eye is patient-centered, community-minded, and dedicated to others. This means your visit will be an experience where your care and time are our top priorities.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.3 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Lititz, PA |

I would recommend Dr. Silbert to anyone as he is an extremely skilled physician, has a wonderful, caring bedside manner, and has a staff that is excellent! After my eyelid surgery in January 2016 with Dr. Silbert, I was so surprisingly relieved that I had no pain even on the first day! I just cannot say enough good things about Dr. Silbert and his staff - thank you!!!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ophthalmology
Dr. Justin Cappiello, MD
3.12 miles away
Dr. Spage Yee, MD
2.18 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.