Dr. David I. Silbert, MD

Dr. David I. Silbert, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/Q/X/XQXCS_w120h160_v15144.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. David I. Silbert, MD, Lancaster, PA, Ophthalmology & Plastic Surgery & Pediatric Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 54

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Silbert

Dr. David I. Silbert, MD
DR. SILBERT RESPONDS - (Dr. Silbert, edit your response)

I recently opened a new practice, Conestoga Eye. Opening this practice is a reflection of what my patients were asking for - shorter wait times and better customer service.

At Conestoga Eye, it is our mission to provide unparalleled eye care for adults and children in a caring environment. Conestoga Eye is patient-centered, community-minded, and dedicated to others. This means your visit will be an experience where your care and time are our top priorities.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.3 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Lancaster, PA |

Dr. Silbert has treated our daughter for twelve years. He is caring, professional, and knowledgeable. We have always been confident with his prescribed treatment plans which were explained thoroughly and thoughtfully. Dr. Silbert keeps staff well trained in new procedures and technology. Staff members are pleasant and really have their act together.

1 out of 5
- in Camp Hill, PA |

I would not under any circumstances recommend Dr. Silbert to family and friends. He kept my son and I waiting for close to two hours for our scheduled appointment (which I would totally understand for a doctor who took his time with his patients-Dr. Silbert does not). He has poor communication skills, a less than appealing (downright rude!) bedside manner, and gets quite annoyed when questions are asked for clarification. We have left his practice and are much happier with our new eye doctor.

5 out of 5
- in Lititz, PA |

I would recommend Dr. Silbert to anyone as he is an extremely skilled physician, has a wonderful, caring bedside manner, and has a staff that is excellent! After my eyelid surgery in January 2016 with Dr. Silbert, I was so surprisingly relieved that I had no pain even on the first day! I just cannot say enough good things about Dr. Silbert and his staff - thank you!!!

Featured Providers Near You

1.12 miles away
Call (717) 322-2062 | View Profile
Dr. Kerry Givens, MD
Call (717) 685-4155 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.