Dr. David B. Rosenfeld, MD

Dr. David B. Rosenfeld, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/P/Q/XPQP3_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. David B. Rosenfeld, MD, Thousand Oaks, CA, Proctology & General Surgery & Surgery & Colon & Rectal Surgery

Specializes in Proctology • Male • Age 50

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rosenfeld

Dr. David B. Rosenfeld, MD
Are you Dr. Rosenfeld?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 23 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 23

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Ontario, CA |

SUPERB Doctor!! Very caring & responsible person. He handles his patients as if his own family member. Can't thank him enough in taking care of Mom's hemorrhoids - (87) years old.

- in Newbury Park, CA |

Dr. Rosenfeld is one of the best doctors out there! He puts you at ease, making the best out of an uncomfortable and embarrassing situation. He explains everything (and I do mean everything) in great detail, giving you all your options and helping you to make the best decisions regarding the course of treatment. Tanya greets you with a warm and friendly welcome at the front desk. I highly recommend Him. Tracy H.

- in Simi Valley, CA |

This man saved my life in 2008. He figured out, as I was dying, literally, that I had swallowed my own vomit following a very tricky surgery procedure he had done. First he figured out exactly what was wrong with me. It was an unusual situation of my bowel wall tunneling into my vagina. No picture needed. I am sure you can imagine. He fixed it and then figured out why I was fading. Thanks to Dr. I got to live and care for my granddaughter. Thank your wife too for all that time we take.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Proctology
Dr. Stephen Yoo, MD
Dr. Gary H. Hoffman, MD
Dr. Norman Hoffman, MD

Find Proctology Specialists Near Thousand Oaks, CA

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.