Dr. David M. Pope, MD

Dr. David M. Pope, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. David M. Pope, MD, Baton Rouge, LA, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 48

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Pope

Dr. David M. Pope, MD
Are you Dr. Pope?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 14 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 14

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Baton Rouge, LA |

I was referred to Dr. Pope by Dr. Lawrence J. Messina, M.D. who was my doctor for years. I needed surgery because of a Torn Meniscus. During my first visit with Dr. Pope he put my considers at ease. He explained what I needed to be done as out patient, the time of recovery and physical therapy. There were complications with the Anesthesia and I was admitted to the hospital. Dr. Pope returned to the hospital after hours to check on my condition. He has the best doctor to patient considers.

- in Baton Rouge, LA |

I have been a patient since 1999. I have recommended this doctor to anyone I know who needs a good orthopedic doctor. Excellent doctor and wonderful bedside manner. You can't go wrong!

- in Baton Rouge, LA |

Dr. Pope did a complete knee replacement on my left leg. He is one terrific surgeon. Really cares about his patients. Willing to answer all questions and never rushes to get the appointment over. I would highly recommend to anyone having knee problems.

- in Baton Rouge, LA |

I have been a patient of Dr. Popes for 15 Years. I cannot envision another Dr. treating me as professionally or as successfully through my numerous orthopedic issues. Dr. Popes staff is as helpful as can be and is easy to reach for any needed support. Dr. Pope actually came to the hospital to operate on me on his day off when I was involved in a serious automobile accident.Since then he has replaced both knees successfully while compensating for other side health issues I have developed.

2 out of 5

Several visits to Dr Pope and several expensive tests did not solve my problem. Dr. Pope seems experienced and knowledgable but in my case he couldn't help me and I felt that my pain was not taken seriously. Very disappointed.

- in Baton Rouge, LA |

I had Dr Pope repair my ACL and trim a torn meniscus. Have previously had 2 ACL surgeries on my right knee, this is the first for my left. I am 6 months out and everything feels great. Dr Pope and his staff are very friendly, knowledgeable, and he did a great job on the surgery. I'd highly recommend him to anyone with a knee injury.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.