Dr. David C. Loucks, MD

Dr. David C. Loucks, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/N/G/XNGVX_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. David C. Loucks, MD, Centennial, CO, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 45

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Loucks

Dr. David C. Loucks, MD
Are you Dr. Loucks?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 61 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 61

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Centennial, CO |

Ten weeks ago, I had my left hip replaced by Dr. Loucks. The results are miraculous. I am pain-free and able to resume the activities that I love like walking, hiking, and dancing. Most importantly, I will be able to continue my profession as a chiropractor. Dr. Loucks' approach to anterior hip replacement is truly minimally invasive. No muscles are cut, so the healing process is very quick. The only rehabilitation that I needed was to walk. He is the best!

- in Littleton, CO |

I have been an active runner, climber, skier, and bike rider and had my right hip replaced in late November 2015 by Dr. Craig Loucks. My surgery was performed in the morning and I has home watching the nightly news the same day. Now at two months, my hip is totally functional in all active sports except running and largely pain free. Not only is my new hip pain free it completely outperforms my left hip. I may have to see Dr. Loucks again in the future but with no concerns about the outcome.

- in centennial , CO |

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.