Dr. David L. Lichten, MD

Dr. David L. Lichten, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/Y/W/2YWJH_w120h160_v16163.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. David L. Lichten, MD, Pottstown, PA, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation & Pain Medicine

Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation • Male • Age 39

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Lichten

Dr. David L. Lichten, MD
Are you Dr. Lichten?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 46 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 46

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Gilbertsville pa |

Dr. Lichten IA a doctor that really cares, he makes me feel like I'm part of his family and has great bed side manner, he is an excellent doctor and is one of the best in the area hands down. I completely trust and have full faith in him with my treatment.

- in Pottstown, PA |

Dr Lichten is a life saver. He is understanding and he listens to his patients. I would recommend him and have done so MANY times.

- in Reading, PA |

Dr.Lichten is sooo wonderful! Super professional and yet so relatable!! He did an amazing job of making me feel safe and comfortable throughout my injections! He set me up with a realistic plan of injections plus physical therapy and exercises to do at home which I believe are benefitting me from day one! Very excited to continue working with Dr.Lichten he's an incredible Dr and super nice down to earth person! 5+++++++ Stars!!

- in Collegeville, PA |

I highly recommend Dr. Lichten. Thanks to his thorough evaluation and treatment plan, my pain is relieved and I've never felt better. He demonstrates professionalism, empathy, and also seemed to be as happy as I was that the treatments were successful.

- in Collegeville, PA |

I came to Dr. Lichten after experiencing long term severe pain in my neck, shoulder and having chronic headaches. I was extremely skeptical regarding any type of "pain management". However, he took the time to hear all of my concerns, what I had done thus far worked and took his time to explain all of my treatment and medication options. He has improved my overall pain level and I am now living a more normal life. He performed several injections, was very patient and professional.

- in Pottstrown, PA |

I recently had an appointment with Dr. Lichten for severe neck pain. This was the first of three scheduled treatments. As the treatment progressed I realized I was in excellent hands and felt comforted. I was quite surprised when he said he was finished. He was caring and his experience was quite evident. I highly recommend him to anyone suffering from neck pain. Lorraine B.

- in King of prussia, Pa |

There should be 10 star evaluation for this Gentleman and his staff. They are angels.. Dr. David Lichten is unmatched.. this Doctor knows what he's doing and I am proud to say he is my doctor. The staff in pottstown / collegeville are welcoming, proffessional caring and extremely understanding. Thanks are not enough

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Scott Naftulin, DO
19.25 miles away
Dr. Jeffrey A. Gehret, DO
3.61 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.