Dr. David S. Kung, MD

Dr. David S. Kung, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/C/M/YCMKK_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. David S. Kung, MD, Chevy Chase, MD, Plastic Surgery & Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery & Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Plastic Surgery • Male • Age 52

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kung

Dr. David S. Kung, MD
Are you Dr. Kung?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 20 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 20

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Boyds, MD |

I was referred to Dr. Kung by my PCP after several failed attempts to find help for my jaw. I could not open my mouth more than 1/2" after having a crown put in by a different dr. He told me I had a subluxation of my jaw, or a partial dislocation, which happened when the dentist pulled my mouth open wider than I had it, in order to work in the back of my mouth. Dr Kung gave me exercises to do and my jaw was back to normal within a month..

- in Laurel, MD |

Dr. Kung was wonderful. He took a lot of time to explain the options to me. He was very thorough and made me feel very comfortable. I also felt he was very honest in his recommendations. He explained every aspect of the procedure to me so I knew exactly what to expect. The results were amazing. The whole process when very smooth.

- in Burke |

Excellent care & service. Unbelievable results.

- in Chevy Chase, MD |

Dr. Kung is an educator at heart and delivers his promise with exceptional results. Less is more is how I can describe best about Dr. Kung's ability. He can create double the effect with very little. I am so amazed at how thorough he is. You will be astonished of the outcome. Not an exaggeration, just a fact.

Featured Providers Near You

Coviello Oral Surgery
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist
9.05 miles away
Call (703) 239-4911 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.