Dr. David Kroessler, MD

Dr. David Kroessler, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. David Kroessler, MD, East Greenwich, RI, Psychiatry

Specializes in Psychiatry • Male • Age 63

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kroessler

Dr. David Kroessler, MD
Are you Dr. Kroessler?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

1.5
  • 31 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 31

1.5 out of 5

More Details

- |

One of the worse people I have ever met he is a cold hearted guy with no feeling he prescribed be meds that I do not need I highly do not and would not recommend him to anybody. He should lose his job for what he did. Made me feel worthless and didn't take the time to get to see what was wrong with me and very very rude I will give him zero stars. Save urself an embarrassment.

-East Greenwich, RI |

I would never recommend Dr. Kroessler. He was very rude. Did not even look at my medical records. Ordered mediation that I did not need. Would never recommend him.

-Providence, RI |

Had to sit on the floor because the dr. was over booked. I was on time for my appointment but took 30 minutes to be seen. Watched 4 people go ahead of me to see this Dr.. Dr. Kroessler was emotionless and cold. Horrible bedside manner . Doctor only spent 20 minutes with me on my first visit, I do not recommend this Doctor. Doctors in this field should show warmth and compassion .Hell I would of settled for a smile.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Psychiatry
Dr. Liliya Koyfman, MD
4.25 miles away
Dr. Heidi Fowler, MD
14.15 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.