Dr. Killebrew's Experience
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
- Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
- Ear Surgery
- ENT Surgery
- Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
- Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
- Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
- Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
- Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
- Sinus Surgery
Conditions Dr. Killebrew Treats
Dr. Killebrew does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Killebrew and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. Killebrew
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alaska.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
- Unknown (10/25/2013)
- Action Taken: Probation Terminated (Ended)
- Summary: Killebrew, David Scott MD: License # 2656: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: Due to excellent progress, the physician’s probationary period ended early, with the physician’s promise to continue monitoring. ACTION TAKEN: The Alaska State Medical Board ordered permanent CONDITIONS remain in affect including PHC Monitoring and permanent total abstinence.
- State: Alaska
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Killebrew & Staff