Dr. David P. Jubelirer, MD

Dr. David P. Jubelirer, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. David P. Jubelirer, MD, Salt Lake City, UT, Pediatrics & Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics

Specializes in Pediatrics • Male • Age 70

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Jubelirer

Dr. David P. Jubelirer, MD
Are you Dr. Jubelirer?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4 out of 5

More Details

3 out of 5
-riverton |

Thee doctor was fine, but the office staff and operations is horrible! I was lucky if they ever answered the phone. If the option was turned on to leave a message, they would sometimes call back the next day. Lots of times, it would ring and no one would answer. Getting prescription refills was just as difficult. You have to use their online order system and wait 48 hours. I will not ever go back.

5 out of 5
- in Sandy Utah |

I have been a patient of Dr.Jubelirer since 01-2013. This man literally saved my life . By listening and teaching me how to learn, grow and understand my disability with dignity and integrity. I have extremely sever adult ADHD. Dr.Jubilier along with his amazing staff Beckie and Julie, with kindness and understand have helped me get my life back allowing me to be happy, healthy and most of all do what I love to do best SPARKLE! They are family to me. Michele Toone 2-2016

2 out of 5
- in Denver, CO |

We're unable to resolve billing issues with this office - we overpaid and it's been a year+ since we've been owed reimbursement; yet we're getting threatening letters saying we owe them! Billng is disorganized & office staff is unresponsive to numerous emails. Actual test gave us some useful information; however, failed to recognize massive deceit in responses as Dr Jubelirer assured us it would up front. On the whole, a waste of time and money. Shop around, especially you Aspiro parents!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pediatrics
Dr. Virginia Vierra, MD
3.31 miles away
Dr. Colin K. Kelly, MD
1.17 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.