Key things you need to know aboutDr. Hart:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Hart's Specialties
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
- Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
- See all 10 procedures
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma)
- See all 32 conditions
More About Dr. Hart's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
- 11100 Euclid Avenue
- Cleveland, OH 44106
- University Hospital Richmond Medical Center
- 27100 Chardon Road
- Richmond Heights, OH 44143
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Hart
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Patient satisfaction surveys provide a standardized way of reporting about healthcare experiences. But there can be more than meets the eye when reviewing scores. Here's what you should know
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Hart!
The link you entered contains bad characters or identifiers. Please enter the link exactly as it appears in your email or text message.
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Hart. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Hart. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.