Dr. David R. Grech, MD

Dr. David R. Grech, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/G/9/3G935_w120h160_v17803.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. David R. Grech, MD, Palm Coast, FL, Cardiology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Cardiology • Male • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Grech

Dr. David R. Grech, MD
Are you Dr. Grech?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 16 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 16

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Ormond Beach, FL |

Dr. Grech was amazing. He was a second opinion for me and I immediately switch physicians after my visit. One of the many items that impressed me was he actually looked at my records and reports the evening prior to my appointment. He also had questions written from his review of my records. He is professional, intelligent and very kind and compassionate. I highly recommend the physician.

- in Flagler Beach, FL |

I am very pleased with Dr Grech. My husband and I both have him. Dr Grech has a nice easy way about him, and he really listens to what you are saying. The staff has been wonderful.

-Palm Coast, FL |

I recently changed my Cardiologist to Dr. Grech and it was one of the best decisions I have made. My first visit with him was very comfortable and he put me at ease with his demeanor and bedside manner. He spoke to me in terms that I could understand and I didn't feel pressured that he had to move on to his next patient. He took up the time with me that I needed to understand and digest my health, diagnosis and his plan for my future care...

- in Orange Park, FL |

Dr Grech was an excellent Dr. He took time to answer my questions and we had a good discussion about what they were looking at and the results. I highly recommend Dr. Grech.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.