Dr. Glaser's Background
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Procedures Dr. Glaser Performs
Dr. Glaser doesn't have any procedures listed. If you're Dr. Glaser and would like to add procedures, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Conditions Dr. Glaser Treats
Dr. Glaser doesn't have any conditions listed. If you're Dr. Glaser and would like to add conditions, please log in to the physician portal to update your profile.
Background Check for Dr. Glaser
- No malpractice history found for California.
- Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (11/17/2010)
- Action Taken: Probation
- Allegation of Complaint:
Dr. David Glaser; License # G40041
Nature of Complaint:
The physician has committed gross negligence, repeated negligent acts, and prescribing without appropriate examination and medical indication, he failed to maintain adequate and accurate medical records, also, self use of dangerous drugs, and incompetence, in the care and treatment of a patient.
The Medical Board of California has Revoked the physician’s license. The physician’s license has been Stayed and the physician is placed on probation for a period of two years, subject, but not limited to, the following terms and conditions:
- The physician shall successfully complete a course in prescribing practices, within the first six months of probation.
- The physician shall successfully complete a medical records keeping course within the first six months of probation.
- The physician shall successfully complete an ethics course within the first year of probation.
- Within sixty days of this Order, the physician shall enroll in a Professional Boundaries Program, which is to be completed within six months of enrollment.
- The physician is prohibited from supervising physician assistants.
- The physician shall obey all laws and all rules governing the practice of medicine in the State of California.
- The physician shall submit quarterly declarations of probationary compliance, to the Board.
- The physician shall comply with the Board’s probation unit.
- The physician shall pay all probation monitoring costs.
- State: California
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Glaser & Staff