Dr. David J. Chao, MD

Dr. David J. Chao, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. David J. Chao, MD, San Diego, CA, Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Sports Medicine • Male • Age 52

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Chao

Dr. David J. Chao, MD
Are you Dr. Chao?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8
  • 28 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 28

3.8 out of 5

More Details

- in San Diego, CA |

I would 100% recommend this Ortho surgeon to ANYONE with a sports related injury. I tore my ACL, MCL, meniscus playing soccer & I found/called Dr. Chao right away. Two weeks post injury I had surgery - ACL/MCL replacement & Meniscus repair. I am now 3 weeks post surgery & doing GREAT. I was walking within the first day of surgery (in pain, but walking) and I'm way ahead in physical therapy. Scars are MINIMAL and swelling is way down, as he drained fluid at my 1st appt! Also, staff is superb.

- in San diego Ca |

Dr Chao performed Acl surgery on my knee. I believe noone could have done a better job. The pain was constant, never ending. My activities were limited, i gained weight, i was not happy. A big part was i couldnt do all the things i love. It emotionally damages you when you dont feel productive. Soul zapping. Two months after the surgery, im back running. Losing weight rehabbing my knee the pain is gone now. Im working on my mobility and overall strength. Most of all i now have hope. I am HAPPY.

- in Murrieta, CA |

My total experience with Dr. Chao was very positive. He conducted my office visits & performed my knee surgery. I felt confident throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend him and the Oasis Surgery Center.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Sports Medicine
Dr. James R. McClurg, MD
3.97 miles away
Dr. James E. Bates, MD
6.19 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.