Dr. David M. Bierbrauer, MD

Dr. David M. Bierbrauer, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/3/6/236JK_w120h160_v15648.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. David M. Bierbrauer, MD, Louisville, CO, Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery • Male • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bierbrauer

Dr. David M. Bierbrauer, MD
Are you Dr. Bierbrauer?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.0
  • 16 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 16

4 out of 5

More Details

- in Boulder, CO |

i would recommend Dr. Bierbauer highly. He did a surpurb job on my hand and, prior to surgury, offerred me a complete analysis of my situation and the pros and con of my options.

- in Westminster, CO |

Dr. Bierbrauer is excellent! I fractured my wrist in a fall, and it required surgery. He did an outstanding job of making sure things were put back to normal so that after only five weeks post op and with physical therapy, I have full range of motion and 50% of strength back in my hand. He did a great job explaining what I could expect and the typical timeline for healing. I'm very happy to be doing so much better than expected at this point in the healing process.

- in Westminster, CO |

I had hand pain for years that i got injected, but the injections quit working. I then had a hand arthroplasty with Dr. Bierbrauer that changed my life! At 3-4 months post-op I have no hand pain and excellent use and fuction of my hand. Dr.Bierbrauer is an excellent surgeon and i would recommend him to everone with hand pain!

5 out of 5

He is very patient and helpful, always takes the time to listen to what is wrong but is quick to help you get an answer and makes sure you understand what he is telling you. The staff is all very kind and willing to help as well.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab