Dr. David M. Benderson, MD

Dr. David M. Benderson, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/S/3/XS3HL_w120h160_v13464.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. David M. Benderson, MD, Annapolis, MD, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 38

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Benderson

Dr. David M. Benderson, MD
Are you Dr. Benderson?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.2
  • 14 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 14

4.2 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5

I had a something get into my eye, causing an infection. Dr. Benderson was a life saver. He got me in right away and did a thorough evaluation - he was patient and reassuring. After his treatment, I was literally better by the next day. He and his staff exuded such professionalism and competence. It was an amazing experience. I would recommend Dr. Benderson to anyone who is looking for a top notch, caring Ophthalmologist. I've never been to a better doc than him. He's awesome!

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in Exton, PA |

"Dr. Benderson performed my LASIK surgery several years ago. I was highly nearsighted with astigmatism. My vision has been 20/15 in both eyes ever since. He is an outstanding ophthalmologist and surgeon and has a great bedside manner."

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
- in Ridgewood, NJ |

I an a new patient of Dr. Benderson and go for my routine eye exams and contact lenses. Dr benderson is very nice and helpful. however, his staff is absolutely rude and unqualified. I had some questions regarding my statement and the lady at the front desk proceeded to tell me that she is "freaking blind to my balance" while not letting me explain myself or even give me guidance to who i can have help me. I have already went to a different dr. dont need to be treated like that!

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ophthalmology
Dr. Samuel F. Boles, MD
0.09 miles away
Dr. Misty L. Wray, MD
0.09 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.