Dr. David S. Bailie, MD

Dr. David S. Bailie, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/R/N/XRNKY_w120h160_v12479.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. David S. Bailie, MD, Scottsdale, AZ, Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine

Specializes in Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery • Male • Age 51

OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bailie

Dr. David S. Bailie, MD
DR. BAILIE RESPONDS - (Dr. Bailie, edit your response)

Dr. Bailie and his staff at AZISKS are always available by phone and email to handle your questions, concerns or any other patient needs. Dr. Bailie is personally reachable EVERY DAY at dsb@AZISKS.com. He is always adapting and changing his practice based on patient feedback to provide patients with a better experience. Please provide us with any feedback you feel is important to make the patient experience better. Please visit www.AZISKS.com for useful information

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 64 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 64

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Barstow, CA |

If you are looking for a superb shoulder doctor, stop looking - you found one with Dr. Bailie! He is the best. Due to my numerous years of karate competition, both hip joints wore out and now my shoulder. I am very particular when it comes to finding a good surgeon to work on me. After seeing several Ortho?s in California and 3 years of research, I was fortunate to discover Dr. Bailie in Scottsdale. I am now 6 weeks post-op and all my osteoarthritis pain is gone. I was back to work 2 weeks!

- in Tempe, AZ |

Dr. Bailie did a total shoulder replacement on me and I could not be happier. He knows his stuff!

- in Phoenix, AZ |

Dr. Baillie did sugery on my knee six days ago . No pain at all !!!! I'm walking almost normal ! Very little swelling ! I can't begin to tell everyone this nightmare of pain is hopefully over from a work injury . He is highly appreciated and recommended if you are going through anything like this .

1 out of 5
- in Peoria, AZ |

He is a arrogant doctor. He does not read the notes, previous records. He made an incorrect diagnosis which shows that he clearly did not read the MRI. I would look elsewhere for a doctor.

- in Peoria, AZ |

I saw Dr. Bailie today at the Scottsdale office. He had performed a total shoulder replacement for me several years ago and I went for a checkup. As before, I was impressed with Dr. Bailie's attentiveness to my needs and questions as well as his explanation of his diagnosis in layman's terms. His staff was tremendously helpful and kind to me. I highly recommend this practice and will continue to see Dr. Bailie and his staff for all of my shoulder needs.

- in Greenwood, IN |

2007 I had a Copeland prosthetic device installed in my right shoulder. The results have been great! I can lift whatever I need to I play golf up t 100 times a year with no pain or discomfort in my shoulder. In 2014 I had Dr. Bailie performed the same procedure on my left shoulder. I played 86 rounds of golf in the 12 months following the operation. My insurance in Indiana would not cover an out of state surgery. I chose to pay the entire cost out of pocket. He is that Good!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery
Same location as Dr. Bailie
Dr. Jason J. Scalise, MD
11.1 miles away

Find Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery Specialists Near Scottsdale, AZ

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.