Dr. Darshan P. Godkar, MD

Dr. Darshan P. Godkar, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Darshan P. Godkar, MD, Cedar Knolls, NJ, Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Cardiology • Male • Age 40

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Godkar

Dr. Darshan P. Godkar, MD
Are you Dr. Godkar?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 36 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 36

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Flanders, NJ |

Took care of both my parents while they were living at Heath Village , hackettstown. just a lovely lovely person who really enjoys and is passionate about what he is doing. he always put a smile on my mom's face and helped us with managing her heart failure through a very difficult time when she had colon cancer . My family thanks him for his kindness.

- in Stockholm Ave |

I have been fortunate to have very good doctors caring for me .I feel that Dr. Godkar is outstanding and tops the list as number one! Dr. Godkar views me as a whole person not just a body part/illness. He takes the time to let me talk and tries his best to solve my problem even if it it isn't directly related to cardiology. He is the best.

- in Morristown, NJ |

Want to thank Dr G, for guiding us in respect to both my parents. My dad with triple vessel disease, helped us to get Dr Xydis for his surgery and watched him with his team of Dr James, Dr Talati through his hospital course. My Mom with Atrial fibrillation, on warfarin, could not be regulated, newer medications were not covered by Medicare so Dr Godkar actually has been tiding us with samples of Xarelto and savaysa for the last 2 years. My Hero..Appreciate it Dr G.

- in Madison, NJ |

He is a straight forward outstanding cardiologist. He tells it the way it is. You many not like what he says - but he is right. He explores all options and recommends the best course of treatment. He is warm, friendly and had my interest as a patient always in mind. I never felt rushed, pressured to make decisions.

- in Morris Plains |

Soothing personality , great bedside manner. Very understanding and compassionate. Took care of my wife when she had her 3 stents done by him. Took a lot of time to explain things and we never felt rushed.

- in Hackettstown, nj |

Great Doctor, truly gives you confidence in his abilities ! I had a cardiac procedure done at Morristown, and Dr. Godkar went through my wrist. ! What a pleasure, I left the hospital in a few hours! True pro, recommend him highly ! Office staff all top shelve ! Very please. !

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Cardiology
Dr. Robert M. Wall, MD
3.48 miles away
Dr. Derek Santiago, MD
2.8 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.