Dr. Darryl Peterson, MD

Dr. Darryl Peterson, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Darryl Peterson, MD, Gilbert, AZ, Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery • Male • Age 57

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Peterson

Dr. Darryl Peterson, MD
Are you Dr. Peterson?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.7 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Mesa, AZ |

first and last experience. I walked out. dr does not take time to explain surgery; does not look at the patient forms you are required to fill out; does not know your medical history until you point it out; sniffled all the time he was with me;I had questions about surgery, instead of coming back to explain a few details, ie if I will be put under, or is it local; or how long of a recovery time, etc; he proceeds to another patient. When I asked the nurse, the reply is he has other patients!

5 out of 5
- in Denham Springs, LA |

My experience with Dr. Peterson was wonderful, for myself and my child. He diagnosed her correctly and explained everything to me in great detail. That is after I had taken her to 3 pediatric specialist who had no clue what was wrong with her arm. He stayed with us until all my questions were answered. He is knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. I would highly recommend him and have on several occasions.

1 out of 5
-Mesa, AZ |

Spends very little time with patient, doesn't explain things well if at all. I had some complications from surgery and he didn't call about treatment, I had to go to his office in person to talk to him. Even then he prescribed the wrong treatment and never got back to me even though the doctor he referred me to sent him a report stating he couldn't do anything for me. I have since found another doctor.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery
Dr. Damon C. Adamany, MD
42.32 miles away
Dr. Beth A. Purdy, MD
21.98 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.