Dr. Danielle C. Sawyer Macknet, MD

Dr. Danielle C. Sawyer Macknet, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/Y/7/YY7VH_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Danielle C. Sawyer Macknet, MD, Loma Linda, CA, Obstetrics & Gynecology & Surgery & General Surgery & Maternal-Fetal Medicine

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Female • Age 40

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Sawyer Macknet

Dr. Danielle C. Sawyer Macknet, MD
Are you Dr. Sawyer Macknet?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Newport Beach ca |

Dr. sawyer is the best!!! She is extremely knowledgable, caring and loves her profession. She took care of me during both my pregnancies and let tell you I could not have gotten through it without her! She is superb at her profession and that is why I have 2 healthy children! I would recommend her to everyone!!

5 out of 5
-Chino Hills |

A true, caring doctor. She made me feel comfortable, and I received fully detailed answers when I asked her questions about my 2nd pregnancy. Since I had a c-section with my first and wanted a vbac with my second, a lot of questions arose, and when asked she took her time to explain everything to me. Scheduling was easy and the staff were very nice and professional. She even made me laugh while I was pushing to get my baby out! She also did an amazing job sewing my hooha after birth.

1 out of 5

A women name Julian was who answered when I called and she really ruined my day. She was bitter and completely passed me along right away she said doctors booked for months n she'll give me to someone else, like what? You didn't even ask I'm disappointed I read a lot about this doctor but she's not worth going through that my first pregnancy.

1 out of 5

Hey office is rude and not compassionate at all. The women making appointments has no mannerism and completely dismisses the patient . We call for help we need our Doctor, but dr sawyer is not worth it.

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab