Dr. Daniel L. Santa Maria, MD

Dr. Daniel L. Santa Maria, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Daniel L. Santa Maria, MD, San Antonio, TX, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & Sports Medicine & Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine & Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Specializes in Sports Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Santa Maria

Dr. Daniel L. Santa Maria, MD
Are you Dr. Santa Maria?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in San Antonio TX |

Dr Santa Maria, was in such a rush with my daughters exam that he showed no compassion and decided to walk out of the room while I was still asking questions. He spent like 4 minutes with us after being 45 minutes late. You could easily tell he had no care in the world and handed us a re hab exercise page without any answered questions of heat,ice, meds? We left so unsatisfied with him. I would NEVER recommend him.

5 out of 5
- in Marion TX |

Dr Santa Maria is extremely competent and very kind. I have a very bad shoulder, bone on bone with large bone spurs making steroid injections complex. He did all humanly possible to make my suffering during the procedure more than tolerable. If you need a highly dedicated doctor who really cares for his patient's wellbeing, he's the one!

5 out of 5
- in San Antonio, TX |

Dr. Santa Maria was a breath of fresh air after seeing a doctor that would not listen to me and in my opinion belittle me. Dr. Santa Maria always takes the time to listen to my concerns and provides compassionate care. He resloved my knee pain issues without surgery, and i am thankful to him.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Sports Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Sudhir R. Gogu, DO
Family Medicine
8.39 miles away

Find Sports Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists Near San Antonio, TX

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.