Dr. Daniel T. Kuesis, MD

Dr. Daniel T. Kuesis, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/8/K/38K28_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Daniel T. Kuesis, MD, Elk Grove Village, IL, Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Sports Medicine • Male • Age 45

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kuesis

Dr. Daniel T. Kuesis, MD
Are you Dr. Kuesis?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 133 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 133

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Hoffman Estates, Il. |

Dr. Kuesis was recommended to me by a friend who had successful knee surgery. I was in need of rotator cuff surgery. I would always go for a 2nd opinion when it came to any major surgery, but I was going to see my Interest so I asked who he'd recommend. He said Dr.Kuesis. He had sent patients to him and would send his own son to him if the need ever arose! What better 2nd opinion could I get!

- in Barrington, IL |

My husband tried to avoid knee surgery for 2 years. Dr. Kuesis worked with him on alternative treatments until my husband fell and injured his knee yet again. At that point Dr. Kuesis said my husband was a perfect candidate for knee replacement surgery. Within 2 weeks after surgery, my husband was walking much faster than he could pre-surgery. His post-surgery pain is lower than the pain he dealt with for years and he knows that soon the post-surgery pain will be gone.

- in Northbrook, IL |

Extremely professional Dr and staff. Punctual and concise. Excellent care

- in Barrington Hills, IL |

Dr. Kuesis was very thorough in his approach to fixing my knee pain and reduced functionality. I felt he was very responsible in trying more conservative approaches before implementing the surgical option. I felt his staff was top notch and attentive.His is a very professional organization. I am most satisfied with results and look forward to a full recovery!

- in Skokie, IL |

Love, love, love Dr. Kuesis and his staff!! I was in such pain with both knees bone on bone...so when I saw him the first time I was really crabby, could barely walk and was very emotional. I've been to other Orthos and they all never spent real time listening to me and God forbid I be emotional. Dr. Kuesis listened to me and discussed options....which I already knew I needed total knee replacements. He was extremely compassionate and took great care of me. And he is a skilled carpenter!!

1 out of 5
- in Elk Grove Village, IL |

I had knee replacement surgery and developed a nerve problem the day following surgery. Dr. Kuesis totally ignored the nerve problem and eventually I had to seek help from a different surgeon.

- in Streamwood, IL |

Outstanding surgeon with excellent support staff. Very encouraging and respectful toward patients. Is accessible, open to questions and responds without a lot of jargon. I recommend him without an ounce of reservation.

- in Roselle, IL |

It is without a doubt good for moral when your doctor exhibits confidence without a shadow of arrogance. His work was excellent, the results 3 months on, and for that matter from the very beginning, speak for themselves. Our family is impressed and would most certainly recommend him at any opportunity to do so. What is funny, is when an employee at the hospital saw who was doing the job, she commented that he had done her as well. Her obvious joy at our good fortune was profoundly reassuring.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Sports Medicine
Dr. Roger N. Chams, MD
16.06 miles away
Dr. Luis J. Redondo, MD
24.45 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.