Dr. Daniel T. Kuesis, MD

Dr. Daniel T. Kuesis, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/8/K/38K28_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Daniel T. Kuesis, MD, Elk Grove Village, IL, Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Sports Medicine • Male • Age 45

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kuesis

Dr. Daniel T. Kuesis, MD
Are you Dr. Kuesis?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 144 responses
  • 18 reviews
1 5 144

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Streamwood, IL |

explained everything well,was very down to earth and made me as a patent comfortable

- in Streamwood, IL |

My surgery results were excellent, the amount of pain was way lower than what I expected, and I was home 2 days after surgery. I couldn't be happier!

- in Palatine, IL |

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Kuesis to others. He was able quickly diagnose the problem, offer and explore alternatives and ultimately fix the problem surgically with a better than expected outcome 2 weeks after surgery.

- in Bartlett, IL |

I had not had any surgeries in the past so was very hesitate with the entire process. I needed to have a total replacement on my right knee. From the very start of the process Dr. Kuesis was excellent. Very professional and thorough. The process he uses for the surgery as well as for the care after surgery worked very well. I'm seven weeks out and my results have been excellent. While I have more physical therapy to go, I am confident I am going to have a full recovery.

- in Schaumburg, IL |

Dr. Kuesis is "A in every possible area. My husband had gotten to the point where he could not get up from kneeling, stairs were difficult and the quality of life was poor. His hips had become so bad that there was nothing left to do but a replacement. Dr. Kuesis was a true gift to us in the fact that my husbands life has totally turned around. Dr. Kuesis KNOWS HIS STUFF!!! He has a genuine concern for his patients AND THEIR FAMILIES. He is the absolute best in the area of hip replacement.

- in Elk Grove Village, IL |

The bad news is that I've needed two knees surgeries and two hip replacements. The great news is that Dan Kuesis performed all four procedures. Dr. Kuesis and his entire staff are super professional, from initial consultation through rehabilitation. Dr. Kuesis takes the time to fully explain the reasons behind your condition, and all possible treatments options available. I unequivocally endorse Dr. Kuesis, and his entire Team, to anyone in the need of Orthopedic care.

- in Roselle, IL |

Dr. Kuesis and staff are great. I had a right hip replacement. The staff was very helpful with all the paperwork needed before hand and assisting me with all the preliminary pre op testing and dr. releases that needs to be done.Dr Kuesis did an outstanding job with my surgery. After only two weeks I'm almost pain free from the surgery and am walking on my own without the aid of the walker or cane.

- in Palatine, IL |

My right was terrible, I am 57 years old and was told I need a total knee replacement. It has been 3 weeks it is much better than it was. I am in therapy and very happy that Dr. Kuesis did my knee. It is still soar but much better than it was. I am hoping to be back to great soon.

- in Hoffman Estates, IL |

Dr. Kuesis and his staff were awesome, I had anterior hip surgery on Tuesday and I was able to go home the next day. He is an excellent surgeon very helpful and caring. I highly recommend Dr. kuesis.

- in Buffalo Grove, IL |

He is an excellent surgeon and a very caring person. He always answers all my questions and puts me at ease. I have had two hip replacements in the last 4 years and had excellent results with Dr. Kuesis.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Sports Medicine
16.06 miles away
Dr. Rolando Izquierdo Jr., MD
Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery
22.23 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.