Dr. Daniel Flynn, MD

Dr. Daniel Flynn, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Daniel Flynn, MD, Boise, ID, Pediatric Endocrinology & Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Specializes in Pediatric Endocrinology • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Flynn

Dr. Daniel Flynn, MD
Are you Dr. Flynn?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.7
  • 20 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 20

2.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Boise, ID |

The day my son was diagnosed with Type 1, Dr. Flynn said he could come in and then proceeded to have his nurse conduct the whole visit. We never saw him. A day we had an appointment and my son had a stomach bug we were sent home without seeing the doctor because he was sick! Following appointments I was treated as if I knew nothing even though I've been a type 1 for 30+ years myself. Dr. Flynn is arrogant and pompous. If there were any other pediatric clinics in Idaho I'd go there.

-Boise, ID |

There is not enough space here to describe the very unpleasant and unprofessional experience I had with Daniel Flynn. It's disturbing to know that his man is still in a position of leadership, despite complaints made against him. When a handful of unrelated people have pretty much the same thing to say about a person, believe it.

- in Boise, ID |

Dr. Flynn is about as arrogant and abrasive as they get. He is argumentative and more concerned about his "rating" as a doctor than he is about the health of his patients. Would recommend finding any alternative to seeing him.

2 out of 5
- in Caldwell, ID |

Came very close to medical malpractice with my child. Mr. Flynn is not thorough and fails to communicate. He does not like being disturbed with patient issues on his time off/away from the office.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pediatric Endocrinology
Dr. Michael Swinyard, MD
0.04 miles away
Dr. Lisa K. Phillips, MD
Same location as Dr. Flynn
Dr. Daniel Marks, MD
0.04 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.