Dr. Daniel K. Davis, MD

Dr. Daniel K. Davis, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/Y/4/2Y43M_w120h160_v2323.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Daniel K. Davis, MD, Simi Valley, CA, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 47

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Davis

Dr. Daniel K. Davis, MD
DR. DAVIS RESPONDS - (Dr. Davis, edit your response)

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey. If you received great service and attention please tell a friend. If you did not, please tell me or my staff. We are committed to providing you the best care.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.5
  • 33 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 33

3.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Simi Valley, CA |

He explained everything very good to me. Left there feeling that the outcome of the surgery will be a success

- in Thousand Oaks ca |

Dr. Davis not only listened attentively the fixed a problem I had been dealing with for years.

2 out of 5
-Simi Valley |

I don't yet know if he can be able to help with my hip problem, but he provided ONE option for next steps-do this or nothing-despite that it requires a med that is not recommended for people with my health history (of which I reminded him). He also contradicted 2 of my Drs. One by saying a procedure he's done on me 3-4 times is impossible. I've seen the written orders for exactly what he says is impossible. I realize he has med school, but a tiny bit of humility? I know my body & pay attention!

- in Simi Valley, CA |

Dr. Davis is the best doctor I have ever had. i suffer a lot of sports related injuries and every time I know I can count on him to get me back to full health as soon as possible. He makes every visit easy to go to and the process of recovery go a lot smoother.

- in Newhall, CA |

Dr. Davis treated me for my Knee, I had a pretty bad sprain and thought I had tore something. I had an MRI and thankfully no surgery was needed. Dr. Davis did order a bit of physical therapy and I was good to go in about six weeks. I thought his staff and P.A. were great as well. Great experience!

5 out of 5

As a competitive athlete with a knee injury in my senior year I panicked to find a solution and support, thankfully Dr.Davis provided me with both, he was understanding of the urgency of time that I needed to recover in and delivered a professional surgery! He's a very personable professional and his staff is very attentive and caring. I continue to see Dr.Davis for other issues. I highly reccomend his service.

- in Thousand Oaks, CA |

Dr. Davis is fabulous. I have been going to him since I was 16. I was a competitive athlete and saw him all through college as well. If it wasn't for him and his highly skilled staff I probably wouldn't have been able to live out my dream of playing my sport at the highest collegiate level.

- in Simi Valley, CA |

Dr. Davis is the best. He has rebuilt my shoulder and Knee and I feel like a new person. I have sent adults to him for Knee and Shoulder pain and they have all thanked me for sending them. I have also sent numerous Children from our BMX racing and Football. Every family I have talked with will go to any other doctor after they have seen Dr. Davis.

- in Moorpark, CA |

I feel he is well qualified with his specialty. He performed a rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder, and my progress is very good, including scaring is minimum.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab