Dr. Daniel P. Barnes, MD

Dr. Daniel P. Barnes, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Daniel P. Barnes, MD, Oklahoma City, OK, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Male • Age 60

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Barnes

Dr. Daniel P. Barnes, MD
Are you Dr. Barnes?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.7
  • 18 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 18

3.7 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5

Dr Barnes used a new circumcision procedure & completely botched it. There has to be basically a complete reconstruction done at a hospital. This new "latest & greatest" style of circumcision should be outlawed. Be SURE & do your research 1st!!!

- in Oklahoma City, OK |

Great doctor and staff, I would recommend to anyone! Has helped both my husband and me. Straight forward, great personality, great surgeon as well, great bedside mannerisms.

- in Oklahoma City, OK |

Never a wait. Great staff.

1 out of 5
- in Oklahoma City, OK |

Please get an opinion from another Doctor. He allowed my fathers PSA numbers and Gleason score to become so very high. We trusted his knowledge. We trusted he would share with us how important these numbers were. He took the wait and see approach. He waited too long. My father died from Prostate Cancer less than 6 months ago. Reading and learning of this cancer; even as a lay person, I knew the wait and see approach was wrong in the most crucial of ways.

- in 5921 N. Sterling Dr. |

He is the best urologist I have ever been to and I have been to many in my life. He has greatly improved the quality of my life.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab